1. How does your service work?
- Choose a package.
- We schedule your first delivery and private cloth diapering demonstration. This is the only time you need to be present for your delivery. We will give you your first weeks supplies and go over all the details of service and how to use cloth diapers.
- Each week on your delivery day, count the number of clean diapers and wipes you have remaining, write the numbers on the supplied tag, attach to your bag of dirty diapers and simply leave the bag out on your door step. Well come by, pick them up and leave you a bag of fresh, clean diapers and wipes! Its that easy!
2. Is it hard to use cloth diapers?
3. Im Expecting! Can I set up service before my baby arrives?
- Yes! Just call to set up an account in your name. We will schedule your first delivery and diapering demo 2-3 weeks before your due date. Once your baby arrives call us and regular service will begin.
4. What if baby comes early?
- Just call us---or have someone call us. Well deliver your diapers right away. If you are new to cloth we will schedule a demo at the hospital or as soon as you and baby come home!
5. Can I add diaper service to my registry?
- Yes! Call us to set up a registry account. Add a link to our website to your online registry or tell people you are registered with us. When they call or go online they just tell us your name and we add the services to your account. We will call you to set up a pre-birth delivery session.
6. What if I go on Vacation?
- If you are planning a vacation please call or e-mail us at least 2 weeks in advance. We will suspend service while you are away. We can arrange to pick up the dirty diapers you have and resume regular service when you return.
7. Do you deliver on Holidays?
- No, we do not make deliveries on major holidays. You will be notified by e-mail at least 2 weeks in advance with any changes to your delivery day. In most cases we will deliver one day before or after the holiday.
8. What if I forget to set out my dirty diapers?
- The first time, we will deliver your clean diapers as scheduled and call you. You can then decide to keep the dirty diapers for another week or schedule a pick up for a $5.00 fee. In the event that you forget again we will not deliver more clean diapers until we have scheduled a pick up. Once we get the dirty diapers, delivery will continue as usual. If this happens the fee will increase to $10.00. We can set up a weekly e-mail reminder to set out your diapers if this will be helpful to you.
9. Do I have to rinse poopy diapers?
- No. If your baby is strictly breast or bottle fed just remove the diaper and place it in the pail. If your baby has started solid foods and has solid poops please dump the poop into the toilet if possible then put it in the pail. This will help keep your diaper pail from smelling and it will also help prevent stains on the diapers.
10. How do I wash the covers?
Covers do not need to be washed between every use. With 6 covers you should be able to get through a few days to a week before washing them. When you change your baby simply place the used cover next to the changing table to dry. Use a fresh cover. As the day goes on, switch between the 2 covers at each diaper change. If the cover gets poop on it just wipe the poop off and put the cover in with your babys other laundry. The covers should be turned inside out and closed to launder and hung dry when possible. This will extend their life. If you do dry them in the dryer, please dry them on low heat.